We recognize our duty to advance the interests of our investors. Our goal is to provide the investment community with timely, relevant and accurate information about our financial performance, operating highlights, strategic direction, growth prospects and potential risks.
We demonstrate our commitment to the investing public by adopting a policy of open and constant communication, subject to insider information guidelines and other pertinent company policies.
Institutional and prospective investors, investment analysts, fund managers and the financial community are provided material information about the Company during conference calls, investor conferences, analyst briefings, non-deal roadshows, among others.
- Communicate to the Company’s performance and significant undertaking to key stakeholders.
- Increase investor interest in the Company and create a positive market response.
- Maintain regular contact with analysts
- Availability & promptness
- Full, public and timely disclosure of material information to the Philippine Stock Exchange and to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Our Investor Relations Program is very strongly aligned with the Company’s Corporate Governance Policies on Disclosures and Stockholders’ Rights
||- To provide accurate and essential information to stockholders in a regular and consistent manner
- Fairness & Transparency
- To raise the Company’s profile by attracting a diverse pool of investors
- Respect the rights of minority shareholders, Namely: Right to Vote, Pre-emptive Right to all stock issuances of the corporation, Right to Inspect corporate books and record, Right to information, Right to dividends, Appraisal right.
|(3) Modes of Communications
- Conference calls, emails, one-on-one and small group meetings
- Participating in local, regional & international conferences; non-deal roadshows
- Investor Relations website and presentation
Tel: (632) 8888 3000 local 1023
Email: [email protected]
|(4) Investors Relations Contact Person/s
Dr. Victor S. Limlingan, Managing Director
Tara Ann C. Reyes, Investor Relations Officer
|(5) Stock Transfer - dividend payments, change of address, stock certificates distribution
Stock Transfer Service, Inc.
unit 34-D Rufino Pacific Tower
6784 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Tel. (632) 8403-3798 / 8403-2410
Fax. (632) 8403-2414